Another take on the ever present perkedel in Indonesia, this time with tofu as the main ingredient.
Author: Daily Cooking Quest
Serves: 20 patties
- 600 gr firm white tofu
- 2 egg
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped scallion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoon salt
- enough oil for deep frying
- Drain the tofu, mashed, and add the rest of the ingredients, except oil, and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 20 portions and shape into patties.
- Prepare enough oil in a pot for deep frying. When the oil reach about 170 Celcius (340 Fahrenheit), deep fry the tofu patties until golden brown.