Today I have a really quick and healthy salmon dish for you, broiled spicy miso mayo salmon. You will need some salmon fillets (~ 500 gram/1 pound), salt and pepper, mayonnaise, white miso, and Thai sweet chili sauce. This is great dish to prepare when you need to quickly make a tasty meal to feed four in under 15 minutes from start to finish.
Fish and Broiler
Fish can be cooked in such a short time. It generally takes under 10 minutes to broil fish with my oven broiler function, unless I happen to buy an exceptionally thick fillet. Most of the times, I even start checking at around 6 minutes since I hate it when my fish overcooked and the meat becomes tough. If you don’t want to use a big oven to broil fish, you can use a toaster oven and it should do the job just as well.
Broiled Spicy Miso Mayo Salmon
4.0 from 1 reviews
Categories: Main Dish
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 500 gram (~ 1 lb) salmon fillet(s)
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste
- 1-2 tablespoon Thai sweet chili sauce
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Preheat oven broiler for at least 3 minutes.
- Place salmon fillet(s) on the baking sheet, skin side down, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix together mayonnaise, white miso paste, and Thai sweet chili sauce. Brush the salmon fillet(s) liberally with the sauce mixture.
- Broil until the salmon is fully cooked, about 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillet.
- Serve immediately.