Sarada No Gomae - Salad with Roasted Sesame Dressing
- Salad ingredients
- 1 lettuce, bite-size pieces
- 12 cherry tomatoes, whole/halved
- 20 green beans, blanched and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Japanese cucumber, peeled, seeded, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cut into bite-size pieces
- Sesame dressing (whisk together the following ingredients)
- 3 tablespoon white sesame seeds, toast and grind into powder
- 2 tablespoon Japanese mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Lightly toss salad ingredients in a mixing bowl, then divide into four individual salad bowls.
- Divide the roasted sesame dressing into four servings. Drizzle on top of the salad before serving.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.