15 Minutes Mushroom Teriyaki
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 24 ounces (680 grams) white button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 scallions, thinly sliced (optionally, as garnish)
- Teriyaki sauce (mix the following together)
- 2-3 tablespoon soy sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoon mirin
- 2 tablespoon sake
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat. Sauté sliced mushrooms until wilted, then add minced garlic and mix well.
- Pour soy sauce, mirin, sake, and sugar into the pan. Continue cooking until the sauce has fully reduced and gives the mushroom a shiny coating.
- Turn off the heat, transfer mushrooms to serving bowl. Garnish with sliced scallions (if using), and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.