Aromatic Steamed Chicken Wings
- 8 chicken wings, cut each wing to two parts
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lemon grass, remove the outer layers and finely chopped the white parts
- 2 inch fresh ginger, peeled and cut into match sticks
- 2 red chilies, seeded and cut into match sticks
- 1 stalk scallion, cut into match sticks
- 1 stalk coriander leaf, chopped
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 100 ml water
- Prepare a steamer.
- Place chicken wings in a steamed proof bowl. Top the chicken with garlic, lemon grass, ginger, chili, scallion, coriander leaf, soy sauce, fish sauce, salt, ground pepper, and water. Wrap the bowl with aluminum foil.
- Steamed the chicken for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
- Carefully remove the aluminum foil and served immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.