Bacon-Wrapped Tomato Skewers
- 8 bacon slices
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 8 bamboo skewers
- Cut each slice of bacon into three equal-length pieces. You should end up with 24 smaller pieces from the original eight slices of bacon.
- Wrap each cherry tomato with a piece of bacon. You should end up with 24 bacon-wrapped cherry tomatoes.
- Thread 3 bacon-wrapped cherry tomatoes into each bamboo skewer.
- Heat the grill pan over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, brush the grills with a little bit of oil.
- If you are using a 10.5-inch Lodge grill pan, you can grill four skewers at a time. It should take about 3-4 minutes per side to cook the bacon until golden brown and slightly crispy.
- Serve the grilled bacon-wrapped tomato skewers immediately. Remember to open a bottle of cold beer.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.