Bakwan Jagung Panggang - Baked Corn Fritters
- 3 ears fresh corn, kernels only
- 75 gram shallot
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 kaffir lime leaves, cut away the ribs
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 365 Fahrenheit (185 Celsius). Lightly grease and flour a standard 12 cup muffin pan.
- Puree 1/2 cup of fresh corn kernels, shallot, garlic, and kaffir lime leaves in a food processor.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together pureed corn, remaining fresh corn kernels, coconut milk, egg, all-purpose flour, coriander powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Divide corn mixture equally into muffin pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until firm and fully cooked.
- Remove the pan from oven, and place on a wire rack. After 15 minutes, gently remove the muffin from pan. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.