Bakwan Jamur - Mushroom Fritters
- 150 gram (5.3 oz) all-purpose flour
- 50 gram (1.7 oz) rice flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground white/black pepper
- 200 ml (3/4 cup + 1.5 tablespoon) water
- 250 gram (8 oz) white button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper, or red/green chilies
- In a mixing bowl, combine all-purpose flour, rice flour, eggs, coriander, salt, sugar, white pepper, and water into a thick paste.
- Add thinly sliced mushrooms, minced garlic, thinly sliced scallions, and diced bell pepper to the batter. Stir with a spatula until well mixed
- Heat 3 tablespoon oil in a skillet/frying pan on medium heat. Drop ladleful of mushroom batter into the frying pan, cook until both sides are golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes per side. Repeat until the batter is used up.
- Serve hot with raw bird-eye chilies, chili sauce, or as is.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.