Bean Curd and Tianjin Preserved Vegetable Pork Soup
- 2 liter water
- 250 gram pork, cut into bite sizes
- 2 carrot (about 300 gram), peeled and chopped into bite sized
- 1 tomato, cored and quartered
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 100 gram dried bean curd, soaked in cold water and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoon Tianjin preserved vegetable
- Boil water and pork in a soup pot. Ladle off scum to get a clear soup.
- Add carrot, tomato, and salt. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the pork is tender and fully cooked.
- Add the soaked bean curd and Tianjin preserved vegetables. Bring to another boil. Adjust salt as needed. Turn off heat and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.