Bingka Telur - Egg and Coconut Milk Cake
- 6 eggs
- 150 gram sugar
- 75 gram all purpose flour
- 200 ml coconut milk (I use canned coconut milk)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 320 Fahrenheit (160 Celsius). Grease and flour a 9" round cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs and sugar until the sugar has dissolved.
- Beat in flour, coconut milk, vanilla essence, and salt, one at a time, making sure each is completely well mixed before adding the next ingredient.
- Pour the batter to the prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a cake tester came out clean.
- Once the cake is cooled to room temperature, cut into slices and served.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.