Bok Choy and Fish Ball Soup
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 500 gram bok choy, cleaned and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 25 fish balls
- 1 block of silken tofu, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 scallions, thinly sliced
- Boil chicken stock in a pot. Add carrots, tomatoes, and stalk parts of bok choy to the pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a microwave proof bowl, combine garlic and oil and heat in microwave with 450 Watt for 3 minutes until garlic turns golden brown. Set aside.
- When the carrot pieces are tender and bok choy stalks start to turn translucent, add fish balls and leaf parts of bok choy and bring back to a rolling boil. Cook for another 3-5 minutes.
- Add tofu, scallions, garlic and oil. Remove from heat and serve hot.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.