Bok Choy and Tofu Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic (Indonesian: bawang putih), minced
- 1 inch ginger (Indonesian: jahe), peeled and cut into match sticks
- 100 gram deep fried tofu (Indonesian: tahu goreng), blanced in hot water to remove excess oil, thinly sliced
- 300 gram bok choy, separate stems from leaves, washed and drained
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
- corn starch liquid (1/2 tablespoon corn starch + 1 tablespoon water)
- Heat oil in a frying pan/wok, sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
- Add deep fried tofu and bok choy stems, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy leaves, water, soy sauce, salt, and sugar. Stir and cook until the leaves look wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Add sesame oil, mix well, and thicken sauce with corn starch liquid. Transfer to a serving plate and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.