Bola Tape Keju - Cassava Cheese Balls
- 30 gram fermented cassava (Indonesian: tape), mashed
- 100 gram cheddar cheese, grated
- 150 gram all purpose flour
- 20 gram rice flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 150 ml cold water
- enough oil for deep frying
- 100 gram dark chocolate, melted
- Mix cassava and cheddar cheese together until combine. Divide into 25 to 30 1 inch diameter balls.
- Prepare the frying batter by mixing together all purpose flour, rice flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cold water.
- Heat enough oil in a pot for deep frying.
- Coat the cassava cheese balls with the batter and fry until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and place on paper towel to absorb excess oil.
- Pour some melted chocolate on top of each fried cassava cheese ball and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.