Broccoli and Tofu Stir Fry
5.0 from 2 reviews
Author: Anita Jacobson
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 5 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound (450 gram) broccoli florets, washed and drained
- 1 block (about 400 gram) firm tofu, cut into cubes
- Sauce (mix the following together)
- 1 cup vegetable stock (or 1 cup water + 1/2 teaspoon mushroom stock granules)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white/black pepper
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Shaoxing wine (or Japanese sake, or dry sherry)
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce (skip if you don't have this)
- Corn starch slurry (mix the following together)
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 tablespoon water
- Heat oil in a wok/frying pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add broccoli into the wok/pan, stir, and cook until broccoli looks greener, about 1 minute.
- Add tofu cubes and sauce into the wok/pan, mix well.
- Once the sauce boils, add corn starch, and cook until the sauce is thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat and serve immediately
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.