Bubur Ketan Hitam - Glutinous Black Rice Sweet Porridge
- 100 gram black glutinous rice
- 2 liter (8 cup) water
- 2 fresh pandan leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100-150 gram palm sugar (or regular sugar)
- 4 tablespoon thick coconut milk (or coconut cream)
- Soak glutinous black rice in cold water for 4 hours, preferrably overnight, drained.
- In a soup pot, add the glutinous rice, water, pandan leaves, and salt and bring to boil. Cook until the liquid has thickened.
- Reduce heat, cover the lid and simmer until it reaches a porridge like consistency.
- Add the sugar and stir until sugar has fully dissolved. Turn off the heat.
- Divide into serving bowls and add 1 tablespoon of thick coconut milk (or coconut cream) per serving.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.