Buncis Tumis Ebi - Green Bean and Dried Shrimp Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 inch galangal (Indonesian: lengkuas), peeled and cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoon dried shrimps (Indonesian: ebi), washed under running water and drained
- 300 gram green bean (Indonesian: buncis), remove ends and cut into 2 inch lengths
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup water
- Heat oil in a frying pan on high and sauté galangal until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add dried shrimps and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add green bean, season with salt, and mix well. Pour water and cook for 3 minutes, or until the green bean turns a darker shade of green, tender, but still crunchy. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.