Celery and Shimeji Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 package shimeji (I use 1 white and 1 brown shimeji), tear into pieces
- 1 head celery, cut into diagonal slices about 1/2" thick
- 4 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 4 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 - 2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- Heat oil in a wok/frying pan on medium high heat, sauté garlic until fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add shimeji, mix well, stir fry for 2 minutes, or until the mushroom starts to look wilted.
- Add celery, mix well, season with oyster sauce, water, sugar, and white pepper. Cover the wok/pan with a lid, let it cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn off heat, take the lid off, transfer to a serving plate and serve with steamed white rice.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.