Chicken and Black Soy Bean Soup
5.0 from 1 reviews
Author: Anita Jacobson
Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 2 hours
Total Time: 2 hours 30 mins
- 1 free range chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 100 gram black soy bean
- 2 tomatoes, cut each into halves
- 2 medium (or 1 big) carrot, peeled and cut into slices
- 4 cups water
- 2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar, or to taste
- Place all ingredients in a soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 to 2 hours or until chicken is tender and fully cooked and the bean is soft to your likeness. Adjust salt and sugar as needed.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.