Chinese Ginseng Herbal Chicken Soup
- 1 free range chicken, cut into 4 to 8 pieces
- 1 Korean ginseng (or American ginseng), about 10 gram
- 10 dried red dates/jujube (Chinese: 红枣 - hong zao)
- 2 tablespoon dried goji berries (Chinese: 枸杞 - gou qi)
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 liter water
- Rinse and drain all the dried herbs to remove dust and dirt.
- Place all ingredients in a soup pot and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours.
- Remove from heat and serve warm.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.