- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 80 gram chives, chop into 1 cm lengths
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Heat a 10-inch (or an 8-inch) frying pan over medium-high heat.
- In a mixing bowl, combine lightly beaten egg with water, oyster sauce, fish sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well and then toss in the chopped chives and stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to a medium, add 2 tablespoons of oil, then swirl to coat the frying pan.
- Pour the egg mixture. Once the bottom is browned and set, flip and cook the other side until set.
- Remove the pancake from the pan, cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.