Coco Pandan Syrup
- 250 ml coconut water (Indonesian: air kelapa muda)
- 125 gram sugar
- 4 tablespoon pandan leaf pulp (or 5 pandan leaves) (*)
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Keep cooking until the liquid has thickened slightly. You can control how thick or thin you want your syrup to be.
- Turn off heat, and strain into clean jar(s). Let it cool to room temperature, then store in the fridge and consumed within 1 month.
- (*) Pandan leaf pulp is the strained pulverized pandan leaves used in making pandan extract (https://dailycookingquest.com/pandan-extract.html).
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.