Condensed Milk Pound Cake
- 120 gram (1 cup) cake flour (Note 1)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 125 gram (4.5 oz/9 tablespoon) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 50 gram (1/4 cup) sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large egg
- Preheat oven to 175 Celcius (350 Fahrenheit). Grease and flour an 8.5"x4.5" loaf pan, set aside.
- Sift together cake flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar with medium speed until white and fluffy. Add in sweetened condensed milk and vanilla, beat until well mixed. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until well mixed. Sift in the flour mixture and beat with the lowest speed (or use a spatula) just until you no longer see flour streaks.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan, bake for 35-40 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes, then carefully remove from pan and cool on a wire rack to room temperature. Cut into slices and serve.
- (1) 120 gram(1 cup) cake flour = 105 gram (1 cup - 2 tablespoon) all-purpose flour + 15 gram (2 tablespoon) cornstarch.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.