Corn Flakes Chocolate Chips Cookies
- 8 tablespoon (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 80 gram (~ 2/3 cup) confectioners sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 150 gram (~ 1 1/4 cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 gram (~ 4 cup) corn flakes, lightly crushed
- 65 gram (~ 1/3 cup) chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 Celsius (350 Fahrenheit). Line 2 half-sheet pans (or cookie sheets) with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together butter and confectioners sugar until pale and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla extract, beat again until well mixed. Add in flour, baking powder, and salt in 2-3 batches and beat until uniform.
- With a spatula, fold in corn flakes and chocolate chips until the cookie dough looks uniform.
- Use a medium-size cookie scoop (1 1/2 tablespoon), scoop out cookie dough and drop them on prepared baking sheet (or cookie sheet).
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and cool completely on a wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.