- 3 egg
- 150 gram sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 400 ml water
- 200 gram all purpose flour
- 500 gram sweet red bean paste (*)
- cooking oil
- In a mixing bowl, beat egg with a whisk, add sugar and mix well. Keep beating until mixture is whitish and stringy.
- Mix baking soda with 1 teaspoon of water and add this to the egg mixture. Add half of the water (200 ml) and mix well.
- Stir in the flour, then gradually add the rest of the water into batter, mix well.
- Lightly oil a skillet/girdle, pour 1 ladle of the batter, making round shapes of 4 inches diameter (just like making pancakes).
- When the top surface is half dry and you can see bubbles, check if the bottom is golden brown, flip with a spatula and cook until dry. Repeat until all batter is used up.
- Sort pancakes into pairs, sandwich 2 tablespoon of red bean paste between a pair of pancakes and press lightly to secure.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.