Fried Pork Wontons
- 40-50 wonton skins (I use medium thickness wonton skin)
- Filling (mix together the following ingredients)
- 300 gram ground pork
- about 2-3 tablespoon sliced scallion, from 1 scallion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine
- 2 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Place about 1 teaspoon of filling at the center of a wonton skin, wet the edges with water, then fold into a triangle. Next, bring the two outer corners together, and pinch. Repeat until the filling is all used up.
- Heat 3 inches of oil in a wok/pot for deep frying until hot (about 175 Celsius/350 Fahrenheit), then deep fry wontons in batches until golden brown.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.