Garlic Ginger Chili Sauce
- 20 red bird-eye chilies, remove seeds (optional)
- 10 cloves garlic
- 2 inches ginger
- 8 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- In a food processor, grind the chili, garlic, and ginger into a coarse paste.
- Transfer the chili paste to a mixing bowl. Mix it with vinegar, salt, and sugar.
- Store chili paste in a sterilized glass jar. Please always use a clean spoon to scoop up the amount of chili paste you need to avoid spoilage. It should stay fresh for up to 1 month in the fridge.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.