Gyeran Bbang - Korean Egg Bread
- Bread batter
- 100 gram (2/3 cup) all purpose flour
- 70 gram (1/3 cup) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg (medium/large)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs (small/medium)
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit (180 Celsius). Grease a 6 cup standard muffin pan.
- Sift together all purpose flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a mixing bowl. Add melted butter, egg, milk, and vanilla extract. Whisk until smooth, then pour into muffin pan.
- Top each muffin cup with 1 egg, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven. Set aside to cool for 10-15 minutes, then gently remove the bread from the muffin pan. Enjoy hot or warm.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.