Gyuuniku no Tataki - Quick Seared Beef
- 400 gram beef tenderloin or sirloin (4 pieces)
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 4 lettuce leaves, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Ponzu sauce (mix together)
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 4 tablespoon grated daikon
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper. Heat oil on frying pan and cook the beef until rare or medium rare. Remove from heat and cut into thin slices.
- Arrange four serving plates with salad and thinly sliced beef. Serve with ponzu sauce and condiments
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.