Gyuuniku no Teriyaki - Steak Teriyaki
- 4 beef sirloin steaks (about 150 gram each)
- 4 tablespoon oil
- Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon mirin
- 4 tablespoon sake
- 100 ml soy sauce
- 50 gram daikon radish sprouts
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Sprinkle both sides of beef with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and brown both sides of the beef. Once the beef is done to your preference (I suggest to stop at medium doneness at most since they will be cooked further in the teriyaki sauce), remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add all the teriyaki sauce to the pan, and simmer it down.
- Return the beef to the pan, and cook until the sauce glazes the beef.
- Cut the beef into bite size pieces, arrange on a serving plate, and garnish with daikon radish sprouts and cherry tomatoes.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.