Inche Kabin - Malaysian Fried Chicken
- 8-10 chicken drumsticks (or 16-20 chicken wings)
- enough oil for deep frying
- Marinating sauce
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 200 gram shallot (or onion)
- 3 lemongrass, white parts only
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 6 tablespoon corn starch
- Place all ingredients for marinating sauce in a blender and puree into a smooth paste.
- Transfer the marinating paste to a large gallon size ziplock bag, along with chicken drumsticks/wings. Marinate in the fridge overnight.
- Prior to frying the chicken, take them out from the fridge and return to room temperature.
- Heat a pot of oil for deep frying. Fry the chicken until fully cooked and golden brown. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.