Jus Jeruk Bali - Pomelo Juice
- 1 pomelo (Indonesian: jeruk bali)
- 1 cup simple syrup, or to taste
- cold drinking water
- ice cubes
- Carefully obtain the flesh from a pomelo. Place pomelo flesh and 1 cup of water to a blender and process to get pomelo juice. Strain to remove the pulps.
- In a 2 liter jar (bigger is better), mix together pomelo juice, simple syrup, and enough cold water so the total volume is 2 liter. Chill in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Serve as is, or with ice cubes.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.