Luo Han Guo and Chrysanthemum Liang Cha - Monks' Fruit and Chrysanthemum Tea
- 10 cup water
- 1 monk's fruit (Chinese: luo han guo)
- 25 gram dried longan (Chinese: gui yuan)
- 25 gram dried chrysanthemum flower
- 3 slices licorice
- 50 gram rock sugar
- Bring water to a boil in a pot. Crack the monk's fruit open, then add to the boiling water. Boil for 3-5 minutes, then use the back of a ladle to break the fleshy pulps and seeds of the monk's fruit to pieces.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and return to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 1 hour.
- Turn off heat, ladle to glasses and serve hot/warm. You can eat the longan, but not the other solid ingredients.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.