Matcha Condensed Milk Pound Cake
- 120 gram cake flour
- 2 teaspoon matcha (Japanese green tea powder)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 120 gram unsalted butter, room temperature
- 50 gram sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 egg
- Preheat oven to 175 Celcius (350 Fahrenheit). Grease and flour a loaf pan (I use a Pyrex 1.5 quart glass loaf pan, 8"x5"), set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, sift together cake flour, matcha, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar until white and fluffy. Add in condensed milk, beat until well mixed. Add the flour in 3 batches and beat until well mixed in each addition. Finally, add egg, one at a time, and beat until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan, bake for 50 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.
- Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes, then carefully remove from pan and cook on a wire rack to room temperature. Cut into slices and serve.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.