Matcha (Green Tea) Ice Cream
- 500 ml high quality vanilla ice cream of your choice
- 1 tablespoon matcha (green tea) powder
- 1 tablespoon lukewarm, slightly hot, drinking water
- Place the ice cream in the fridge for 15 to 30 minutes to soften it slightly. Don't let the ice cream melt.
- Mix together matcha powder and warm water in a small cup and stir well to make a smooth paste.
- Transfer half of the ice cream to a mixing bowl, and mix with matcha paste with a spatula until thoroughly mixed, then add the rest of the ice cream. If you want a marble effect, stop mixing when the ice cream looks like a marbled green and white. If you want a uniform green color, continue mixing until the ice cream is uniformly green.
- Place the bowl into a freezer. Once the ice cream has hardened again, it is ready to serve, about 1 hour.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.