- 2 cup rice (use the rice cup that come with the rice cooker)
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder (Indonesian: bubuk kunyit)
- 1 lemongrass (Indonesian: sereh), bruised and chopped
- 1 Indonesian bay leaf (Indonesian: daun salam)
- 1 kaffir lime leaf (Indonesian: daun jeruk)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 3 cup water (again use the rice cup that come with the rice cooker)
- Place all ingredients in the rice cooker and turn on the power. Press the "cook" or "white rice" button.
- When the machine indicates that the rice is ready (usually a "warm" light will turn on), open the lid, fluff the rice, remove lemongrass, bay leaf, and kaffir lime leaf.
- Close the lid again and let the rice rest for another 10 minutes before serving.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.