No Bake Lime Cake
- 500 ml whipping cream (I used Elle & Vire whipping cream)
- 2 cans (385 gram each) sweet condensed milk (Indonesia: susu kental manis)
- 1/2 cup lime juice (Indonesia: air jeruk nipis)
- square cream/butter crackers (try using Saltine crackers, or old school Khong Guan brand crackers)
- lime zest
- Mixing bowl
- 20cm x 20cm x 5 cm pan
- Combine whipping cream and sweet condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice and whisk until thickened, about 1 minute.
- Spread a layer of cream on the pan. Top with a single layer of crackers. Repeat, alternate between cream and filling, and finish with a layer of cream. You should be able to fill the entire pan if you are using the same size of pan as mine.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, overnight is best.
- Cut into slices and serve with a sprinkle of lime zest.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.