Osmanthus and Goji Berry Agar
- 1 tablespoon goji berry, soaked in hot water until puffy, drained
- 750 ml water
- 100 gram sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried osmanthus flower
- 1 packet plain agar-agar powder (7 gram)
- In a small pot, boil together water, sugar, and osmanthus flower. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add agar-agar powder to the pot, stir until completely dissolves. About 2-3 minutes.
- Divide goji berry equally into your preferred mould(s), then pour agar-agar solution into the moulds.
- Chill in the fridge until completely set. Serve chilled.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.