- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into chunks (about 700 gram of pineapple flesh)
- 50 gram of brown sugar, or to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- Puree pineapple in a food processor and then transfer to a sauce pot.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon stick, and cloves. Turn on the heat and cook until bubble, reduce heat, and simmer until as thick or as thin as you want your jam to be. Stirring occasionally so the bottom doesn't burn or stick to the pan.
- Let the pineapple jam cool, discard the cinnamon stick and cloves, then store in glass jar(s).
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.