Pisang Goreng Oat - Fried Banana Oat
- 5 bananas (Indonesian: pisang), typically we use pisang kepok or pisang raja, but you can use regular banana in a pinch
- instant oat, for coating
- oil, for deep frying
- Coating batter
- 5 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 200 ml water
- Combine all coating batter ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Peel bananas and cut each into two. Make three slices along its length, but keep the bottom 1 inch intact, so it can be opened up like a fan.
- Heat enough oil in a pot for deep frying.
- Dip the bananas into the batter then roll on oat to fully coat the banana. Fry until golden brown and crispy, about 3-4 minutes. Remove and drain on paper towel or wire rack. Serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.