Pork Stir Fry in Turmeric and Lemongrass
- 750 - 800 gram pork, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 100 gram shallot, thinly sliced
- 3 lemongrass, white parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoon Indonesian sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis)
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green serano chili, thinly sliced
- In a mixing bowl, mix together pork, turmeric, coriander, salt, and 1 tablespoon oil. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a wok/frying pan on medium-high. Sauté pork until no longer pink.
- Add shallot and lemongrass, mix well, cook for 1 minute.
- Season with soy sauce, fish sauce, and sweet soy sauce. Mix well. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and serano chili. Mix well. Turn off heat. Serve with steamed white rice.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.