Radisshu no Amazu-zuke - Sweet Vinegared Radish Pickle
- 100 gram radish, thinly sliced
- salt water solution (400 ml water + 1 tablespoon salt)
- Sweet vinegar pickling solution (mix together the following)
- 4 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- Soak radish in salt water solution for 15 minutes to make them soft. Drain, and wring out excess moisture from the radish.
- Place radish in a glass jar/container, add the sweet vinegar pickling solution, and cover the jar/container. Pickle for at least 1 hour. Store any leftover in refrigerator and consume within 2 weeks.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.