Sake no Potato Sarada Tsutsumiyaki - Baked Stuffed Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets, 150 gram each
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- Potato Salad
- 2 potatoes (about 300 gram), peeled
- 1 carrot (about 150 gram), peeled
- 1 cucumber (about 250 gram), peeled
- 1 onion
- 75 gram mayonnaise
- Sprinkle salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides and set aside for 20 minutes.
- Cut potatoes into 4 pieces, cut carrot into 2 halves. Boil until tender, and drain well. Cut potatoes and carrot into thin slices and set aside.
- Cut cucumber and onion into thin slices, sprinkle with salt, let stand 5 minutes, then squeeze lightly to remove excess moisture.
- Combine potatoes, carrot, cucumber, and onion. Add mayonnaise, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 175 Celcius (350 Fahrenheit).
- Grease 4 sheets of aluminum foil with butter. Mound potato salad in the center of each sheet, top with salmon, then close up the foil to make neat packages.
- Bake the salmon and potato salad packages in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Transfer the packages to serving plates, open the packages carefully, and serve with lemon wedges and cherry tomatoes.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.