Sambal Goreng Telur - Eggs in Spicy Chili Sauce
- 12 hard boiled eggs, peeled
- enough oil for deep frying
- 1/2 cup sambal goreng (recipe)
- Heat enough oil for deep frying in a wok/pot. Fry hard boiled eggs until the surface blister and turn golden brown. Set aside.
- Heat sambal goreng on a frying pan on medium heat. Once it bubbles, add the deep fried eggs, stir to coat well, cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat, transfer to a serving plate, and serve with steamed white rice.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.