Shio Koji Chicken Wings
- 750 gram (1.7 lb) chicken wings
- 1/2 cup shio koji
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix chicken wings with shio koji, soy sauce, and ground pepper in a mixing bowl. Set aside to marinate between 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200 Celsius (400 Fahrenheit). Place a wire rack on a rimmed baking sheet. You can optionally line the baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easier cleanup.
- Scrape off excess marinade from the chicken wings and arrange them on the wire rack.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes until crispy and golden brown. Baste chicken wings with the excess marinade and flipping them twice during the baking time.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and serve the chicken wings immediately. They are great as is though you can serve them with a simple sauce made from mixing tomato ketchup, mayonnaise, and sriracha.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.