Snake Bean and Egg Stir-Fry
- 450 gram (1 lb) snake bean/Chinese long bean
- 3 tablespoon oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Wash and drain snake beans. Chop off and discard the stalk ends, then cut the beans into 1/2 inch sections.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat. Once the wok feels hot, add oil and swirl to coat the pan.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for 30 seconds, or until the color turns golden brown.
- Add chopped snake beans and cook for 1 minute, stirring often.
- Push the beans to one side, and pour beaten eggs into the empty spot to make scrambled eggs.
- Stir the snake beans and scrambled eggs to mix, add water, and season with fish sauce, sugar, salt, and pepper. Mix well, and cook until the water has evaporated.
- Turn off the heat, transfer the dish to a serving plate, and serve immediately with steamed rice.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.