Snow Fungus and Ginseng Chicken Soup
- 1 free-range chicken, cut into 4-8 pieces
- 1 tbsp American (yellow) ginseng, washed and drained
- 10 red dates/jujube (Chinese: hong zao), rehydrate
- 1 snow fungus (Chinese: bai mu er), rehydrate
- 30 lotus seeds (Chinese: lian zi), rehydrate
- 1 bean curd stick (Chinese: fu zhu), rehydrate
- Place all ingredients in a pot and add enough water to just cover all the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 1 hour. Remove from heat and serve warm.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.