Spicy Korean Gochujang Pork Stir Fry
- 500 gram (1.1 lb) pork, thinly sliced
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 small apple from any sweet variety, peeled and cored
- 1 inch ginger, peeled
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoon gochujang
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Other ingredients
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Prepare marinade: Use a food processor/blender to puree onion, apple, ginger, and garlic. Transfer to a mixing bowl and combine with soy sauce, brown sugar, gochujang, and toasted sesame oil.
- Marinade pork: Add pork to the bowl of marinade. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Stir fry pork: Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Sauté garlic and onion until onion is translucent, about 2 minutes.
- Add pork along with all the marinating sauce. Stir and cook for 5 minutes or until the sauce is thick and the pork is cook. Turn off the heat and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds.
- Serving: Serve the pork stir-fry immediately with steamed white rice.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.