Spinach and Egg Miso Soup
Author: Anita Jacobson
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
- 5 cup dashi stock (or 5 cups water + 2 2/3 teaspoon instant dashi granules)
- 4 tablespoon miso paste
- 200 gram fresh baby spinach
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat dashi stock in a soup pot until simmering, then add miso paste, stir and blend until all the miso paste is thoroughly mixed into the soup.
- Once the soup returns to a simmering point again, add spinach, stir well, and cook until the soup boils.
- Once the spinach is fully cooked (the color should turn a darker shade of green), take the pot off the heat. Gently pour beaten egg into the soup while stirring the soup to create a fluffy egg drop like texture. Serve hot.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.