Spinach and Egg Miso Soup
- 5 cup dashi stock (homemade, or 5 cups water + 2 2/3 teaspoon instant dashi granules)
- 4 tablespoon white miso paste
- 200 gram fresh spinach
- 2 egg, lightly beaten
- scallions, thinly sliced
- katsuobushi (bonito flakes)
- Boil dashi stock in a pot over medium heat. Add spinach and cook until they wilt.
- Turn off the heat and leave the pot on the heat source. Place miso on a strainer and lower it to the soup. Use a spoon to stir until miso dissolves into the soup.
- Gently pour beaten eggs into the soup while stirring to create an egg drop soup pattern.
- Serve the soup hot with thinly sliced scallions and katsuobushi (bonito flakes).
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.