Srikaya - Egg and Coconut Milk Spread
- 250 ml (1 cup) coconut milk
- 125 gram sugar (granulated sugar/brown sugar/palm sugar)
- 4 pandan leaves, knotted
- 4 eggs, beaten and strained
- Bring water to a boil in a double boiler, then reduce heat to a simmering point.
- Place all ingredients in the top pot of the double boiler, stir until sugar melts, and then stir frequently until thicken, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Take off from heat, remove the pandan leaves, and let it cool slightly, then transfer to a clean glass jar. Store in the fridge and consume within 2 weeks.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.