Steamed Egg Custard
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of warm milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare a steamer pot with about 1 inch of water over medium heat.
- Whisk eggs, milk, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl.
- Use a strainer to strain the egg mixture into four bowls/ramekins to get an extra silky smooth custard.
- Cover the bowls/ramekins with aluminum foil, and arrange them in a steamer basket.
- Once the steamer is ready (water is boiling and there is plenty of steam), place the steamer basket and steam the custard for 10 minutes.
- Remove the custard from the steamer, discard the aluminum foil, and serve immediately.
Another great recipe by https://dailycookingquest.com.